woZzALLy Encyclopedia

flag
icon
Hello, VISITOR
Amazon , 85 daily, 85 visits

Cuba

52%
A nation still sleeping in past century but USA now will convert and pave this nation since recent agreement.
icon
52%
icon
views
topics
overall
robots
human
news
nets
Capital
CntState
16 ()
CntCity
423 ()
CntFacility
3 ()
Internet
.cu
CodeISO
Prefix
+53
DensityCalc
Population

short

Land of Salsa and it's most famous revolution leaders Castro and Argentinian Che Guevara. 50 years of cold war with US is over since July 2015.

overview

address

Planet
id: planet.earth
diameter: 12742 km
pop: 7.1 B
area: 510.1 M km2
tempL: -89 C
tempH: 57 C
Continent
id: continent.america.north
countries: 23
pop: 565 M
area: 24.709 M km2
density: 23/km2
GDP: 20300000 B
PPP: 20900000 B
Sub
id: sub.america.antilles.greater
countries: 6
Country
id: country.cuba
capital: Havana
pop:11.2M d:102
area: 109.9 K km2
iso: CU CUB 192
prefix: +53
internet: .cu

categories

listPlanet
id:cat.planet.earth.countries
listContinent
id:cat.continent.america.countries
listSub
id:cat.sub.antilles.greater.countries

scenery

groups

content:

15 categories

WozzAlly
icon
views: 311
topics: 0
1%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 313
1%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 525
topics: 423
There would be a Billion rich People in the world dreaming about to life like this. But most ones in Cuba likely are not Aware about and dream about something what will destroy this last hideaway in the world.
38%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 234
topics: 8
2%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 294
1%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 213
1%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 277
5%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 168
0%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 309
5%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 200
topics: 20
1%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 287
1%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 174
0%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 319
topics: 1
1%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 376
topics: 2
2%
WozzAlly
icon
views: 344
topics: 16
14%

1 crosstopics

WozzAlly
views: 2795
Land of Salsa and it's most famous revolution leaders Castro and Argentinian Che Guevara. 50 years of cold war with US is over since July 2015.

twitter

youtube

video:
V08 Pro 1 Good
audio:
A08 Pro 1 Good Sound
type:
producer:
camera:
language:
English

map

news:

issues:

Let me take an assumption before i even know anything more about Cuba than having seen Barack Obamas face Meeting in Havana.

In 5 years we will find out, American companies have been plundering this whole nation. We will find out that exactly at this Moment a flood of agents of Billion Dollar comapanies are running around this Country to grab the whole landmass into their assets.

We will find out about that IMF and World Bank arepreparing any deals to get the whole Thing ready for companies as Nestle which alredy is thinking about how to tap all freshwater sources in this Nation to dry those guys out and sell them San Pellegrino bottles from their dry land in 5 years.

Tomorrow when i start to make myself smart i likely will see any Chinese faces on Pictures about Cuba and i will know they as well think about to buy whole Varadero for a Billion Dollar.

In 5 years Cuban People will life in the same shitty bunker style buildings as the Americans and most of them have lost their land and homes as they are just right now selling it for a couple Dollars to the Investors.

Right now already jewish and Swiss jerks are thinking about as well how to plunder this whole Nation and to make this entire Population their slaves as anywhere else on our silly planet except in the Arab world where they yet got kicked out when they tried.

So, to anyone in Cuba if my assumptions are right. You will be slaves in 5 years. And when you see an American president on your soil, it does not mean prosperity for yourself. He just came to make clear the Americans have something next to plunder and exploit. They did not come to make Cuban People happy and wherever they have been before, the US guys with their big machines and their Military and their Money...they have caused a humand tragedy and catastophies. Without any exception.

Sorry about this News for Cuban People. The good News is, you will have a McDonalds around the Corner in 5 years and your slave babies having no home nor land anymore will like it.

In 5 years after those landgrabbers made their deals and started construction, after they have burnt down all land to grow Palm oil, they will tell you....shit happens and now they can not Change it back as it is done already.

It was that way anywhere else where Chinese, American, Swiss and Russian People have been before. And it will be the same in Cuba. I am very sure about.

So kick those American fuckers out as quick as possible and the Swiss Bankers even quicker. And as soon you see a jew running through your Nation you send him straight to the Airport together with all Chinese cockroaches arriving to watch out what they can plunder.

Otherwise will will have the same Long face in 5 years as that many other ones on this planet which did not believe in this and you will find out about your corrupt government had just a couple greedy guys which filled their own pockets with selling your entire Nation.

This advise is for free. Good luck Cuba...And now i will enter the key words landgrabbing, government Meeting and Investor together with Cuba and find out which parts they already started to plunder.

So, you Cuban People all hoping for quick wealth and prosperity. You see Raoul Castro shaking Hand with the devils from USA, Russia and China on Pictures. That means, your Nation is gone and you all will be palmoil farmer slaves in 5 years. Cuba is by the way just a Little plantation. It takes the Chinese just 3 years to convert your whole Nation into a Palm oil desert after logging your last tree. Google yourself how they have done it in Camboida, Indonesia and Africa. The way it works is very silent and you will nothing read about it in the media until it is too late anyway.

1 articles

WozzAlly
There must be a Special reason about why you see greedy smiling Chinese and American presidents faces in Cuba, having some of the largest Nickel reserves in the world.
where:
start:
Sun, 01.05.2016

0 events

0 comments

networks